USB 2.0 DIGITAL CONVERTER/GRABBER
- DVD+R Doubel Layer Recording Supported
- Auto Device Detecting
- Capturing Video Source from VHS, Hi8, Betamax and V8, etc.
- No Extra Power Supply Needed
- Being Able to Convert Video into MPEG-4 files for PSP or iPod
- Video Capture, Converting and Burning
- Converting VCR, DVD or DV to your PC
- Recording in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 Formats.
- Bridging Video to PC from VCR, Camcorder and LD/VCD/DVD Player
- XP / Vista 32/64-bits Supported
- MPEG-1 (VCD), MPEG-2 (DVD) and MPEG-4(XVID) Supported.
Aeromax DD-8101Do you remember all those video tapes in VHS, VHS-C, Hi8 and Betamax which recorded the wonderful moment of your life or your favorite TV show and movies, lying in your closet, wearing out year by year? With Aeromax GB-9780, you can convert them into DVD or store them in the hard disc.
The software is easy to install and run smoothly on Windows XP/Vista. With very friendly graphical navigation interface, the software has rich features including, but not limited to burn, record and convert the tapes.
Simply connect either the S-video or composite video input and audio L/R input to an A/V external devise such as VHS player, Betamax player, cam recorder or VCR, GB-9780 will do the rest for you with the USB interface into PC or laptop. Now you could send the DVDs as a gift or mail the files to your family and friends with only a few clicks!
Intel Pentium IV, 2.0 GHz or above
512 MB RAM or above
Windows 2000 SP 4 / XP SP 2 / Vista SP 1 or above
At least 100 MB available hard disk space for software installation
At least 5 GB available hard disk space for DVD burning
USB 2.0 port
USB 2.0 Digital Converter/Graber
Quick Installation Guide
- External input: Composite and S-Video
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM supported
- Video Capture:
PAL up to 720x576
NTSC up to 720x480
- Video resolution:
PAL up to 25 fps@720x576
NTSC up to 30 fps@720x480
- Size: 9.4 x 3.3 x 1.4 cm
- Power by 5V USB
- Detachable AV/S-Video cable
- Supported DVD formats: DVD-Video and DVD+VR
- Supported DVD media: DVD+R, DVD+R DL
DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW and DVD-R DL
- Output file formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4